• Perform analysis of known referential's and build of customised information security referential for different businesses and clients;
• To support certification efforts for multiple clients e.g. ISO 27001 implementation;
• Perform gap analysis, reporting, risk assessments, technical security reviews and vendor security assessments;
• Perform regulation and standard gap analysis;
• Develop policies, procedures, guidelines and training materials related to Information Security and stays abreast of regulatory environments and security industry updates and changes.
• Experience with Information Security frameworks;
• 5 years of IT/S Compliance or IT/S auditing experience;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an IT/S Regulated environment;
• Excellent communication skills (research, writing and verbal) in English (UK);
• Technical writing experience must include policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• IT/S Operation experience;
• CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, ISO 27001 or related audit and compliance certification and/or training preferred.
Send your CV to
with the SISC reference