Lisbon Area, Portugal
• Project management in the IT sector;
• Will be involved in the initiation, planning, monitoring and projects’ closure;
• Management of scope, requirements, resources, communication and integration;
• Meetings with clients to monitor results;
• Influence and manage the continuous improvement of the project/program process, practices
• Proven experience in the information security or pentesting areas (at least 4 years);
• Experience in executing projects in the information technology area (plus);
• Deep knowledge of MS Office;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to organize and manage priorities with short deadlines;
• Strong sense of ethics, integrity and responsibility;
• Interest for interpersonal interaction.
Candidates with PMP (from PMI) Certification will have preference.
Send your CV to