Lisbon Area, Portugal
Integrity, a company founded in 2009, currently feels the need to optimize and sustain a set of
business processes in a new BPM tool. Therefore, it is looking for an element to, in a first
instance, be responsible for systematizing and selecting the tool and, in a second instance,
proceed with the process's migration and its continuous management.
• Higher education in areas related to information technology or management (plus);
• Previous experience in similar roles (plus);
• Ease for critical analysis, passion for optimization and problem-solving;
• Excellent management and organisational skills;
• Strong sense of ethics, integrity and responsibility;
• Good communication and teamwork skills;
• Fluency in English.
Send your CV to