DSSManager is composed of 3 tiers of service, delivered and managed on a
proprietary platform owned and developed by INTEGRITY. The base services will
assist the PCI compliance process in any Organisation and the continued services
will allow the PCI compliant organisation to maintain the compliant status.
The opcional services will address the specific reality of each PCI compliant
Base Services include:
• Compliance Portal Access - customised compliance Portal, in order to monitor
compliance at any time;
• SAQ Assistance - assistance with Self Assessment procedures and reporting (SAQ);
• Risk Assessment - promote a risk based approach to PCI compliance;
• Gap Assessment - identify and prioritise actions and control implementations.
Continued Services include:
• Cyber Risk Assessment Reports - generate and deliver a monthly report
assessing your cybersecurity and PCI-DSS compliance posture;
• Security Advisor Reviews - regular compliance reviews with your team and
one of our expert security advisors for continuous improvement;
• Compliance Updates & Changes - alerts on any updates or changes regarding
PCI-DSS, also the Portal will reflect the changes;
• Continuous pentesting - regular pentesting of all assets in scope;
• Continuous ASV Scan (for Organisations required - provided by a Third Party);
• Vulnerability Scan (when ASV not required or to cover additional assets);
• KEEP-IT-SECURE-24 Integration / Network Penetration Testing.
Optional Services include:
• Attestation of Compliance (AOC) certificate;
• Onsite security assessments and full report on PCI compliance (ROC);
• Employee Education & Cybersecurity Awareness Training services;
• And a vast list of additional on demand or continuous consulting services
related to PCI-DSS compliance maintenance.